Reverb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons of fate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my final goodbye.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rel@x

rel@x

my final goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: my final goodbye.   my final goodbye. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 am

I am posting this to let all of you know (the ones who actually check this) that I am leaving reverb. I have had a great time and unfortunately cannot play because my comp is dying on me. This is the first chance I got to post this. Sneaky may have already told you. Don't hold my place in the clan or anything, I probably won't be coming back for a long while. I haven't been able to scrim quite as much as I'd have liked to but the ones I did do we won each time.I'd like to let you guys know i respect you all immensely (maybe not so much angel) and I hope this clan lasts a long time. I'd like to thank you once again for the great ride, I had lots of fun. Keep playing hard and SHINOBI CANT LEAN Laughing ...

Bye guys.
Yours faithfully...Relax santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

my final goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final goodbye.   my final goodbye. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 am

Yeah we did have a good run.. Happy to have u as a member, Once a reverber always a reverber. and get your comp fixed coz we are all gonna miss ya bro you were one of my most repected clansmen and friend and thank you for everything you have done.

p.s. What u tlking about i cant lean Wink

I give you all my Respect Yours truely:
Shinobi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://reverb.forumotion.com

my final goodbye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reverb :: our clansmen-
Jump to: